SELECTION AND PLACEMENT PROCESS
The purpose of our Selection and Placement Process is to embrace innovative and learning-oriented human sources that are attuned to Cengiz’s corporate culture and dressed with the set of qualifications and competences demanded by the vacant positions in the organization. To this end, assigning the right candidate to the right job considering their career plans is our key objective.
- Competence-Based Interview
- Technical Meeting
- Reference Check
- Applying the Personal Inventory
- General Manager’s Approval
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Opportunities, both internal and external, for personal and professional development, such as trainings, courses, congresses, seminars, etc., inter-departmental rotations and various projects are constantly deployed to support career development of employees and cultivate their performance, achievement and motivation for the sake of an efficient and effective working climate.
Because we believe that the most precious asset of Cengiz is “HUMAN SOURCE”.
- Each candidate joining the Cengiz Family first attends the managerial and technical orientation training to ensure adaptation to the company and the job.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This process is aimed at extensively supporting, monitoring the performance and ensuring the sustainable development of our employees who undertake the most critical role in helping the company attain its vision and strategical objectives.
IMPROVEMENT AND RECOGNITION SYSTEM
We are committed to encouraging all employees for creating ideas that would help to accelerate the processes, reduce the costs, raise productivity and constantly improve the working climate, as well as promoting the teamwork, calling for constant involvement in the system and boosting motivation.
Based on the motto “the doer knows how to do it best”, the System for Suggesting Improvements, welcoming all employees, supports our constant improvement philosophy. We carefully handle each suggestion for improvement raised by the employees, regularly communicate the results of our assessment, and recognize the owner of the suggestion that is put into action.
PRACTICAL TRAINING & APPRENTICESHIP
Cengiz offers opportunities for practical training and apprenticeship to students to practice their theoretical background for professional development.
- Summer Practical Training Program: University Students attending for 5 days of the week
- Vocational School Students: Vocational School Students attending for 3 days of the week
- Project-Based Practical Training Program: University/Engineering students attending for 5 days of the week during the academic period
- Apprenticeship Program: Vocational Training students attending for 5 days of the week over a period of 3 years